Vancouver BC Roofing Contractors
Roofing and gutters go hand in hand.
As we get closer to almost a decade of service specializing in the installation of rain gutters and Gutter Protection Systems for residents of the greater Vancouver area, the Gutter Doctor has followed the natural progression into residential roofing and Roofing Repairs.
As Vancouver roofing contractors we can now offer homeowners in our lower mainland communities roofing estimates for residential roofing shingles including fiberglass roofing shingles with 30-year, 40-year and 50 year warranties.
Not All Roofing Materials Are Created Equal
Be Sure To Ask Your Roofing Company What Brands They Use
And How They Are Installed
Benefits of Fiberglass Roofing
One of the greatest benefits of the old asphalt roofing shingles was that they were flexible and very forgiving when it came to roof imperfections.
The newer laminate fiberglass roofing shingles are every bit as flexible but far superior in many ways with many added benefits. Fiberglass roofing shingles are made of advanced roofing materials and come in a wider array of attractive contemporary colours for instant curb appeal.
Unlike other shingles, the fiberglass core and non-porous rock coating on these laminate shingles help prevent the shingles from absorbing water. These superior laminate shingles provide excellent resistance to blistering, buckling and curling.
The fiberglass roofing shingles we use meet or exceed technical standards and include;
- Larger Zone For Nailing – Old asphalt shingles typically allowed less than half an inch zone for nailing, which left more room for error, which could invalidate manufacturer warranties. The nailing zone on the new fiberglass shingles is over an inch and a half wide allowing for accurate and quick installation. The larger nail zone also allows for more overlap protection.
- Two Rain-Seal Strips – Old asphalt shingles typically had only one seal strip that were at best, ineffective against blow-back leaks. The double seal strips on our fiberglass roofing shingles help prevent and eliminate the problem with blow-back leaks.
- Superior UV Protection – Ceramic covered 3M rock offers superior barrier protection against harmful UV rays and the colour won’t fade over time.
- Class A Fire Rating – The highest rating you can get
30-year Warranty Fiberglass Shingles
Highlander CS laminate roofing shingles include;
- 30-year limited product warranty
- 60 mph (96.5 km/hr) wind warranty
- 7 contemporary colours
- 3-year transferable, complete replacement Right Start warranty coverage
40-year Warranty Fiberglass Shingles
Our Northwest XL laminate roofing shingles were uniquely designed to capture the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. The 8 contemporary colours were balanced to match the beauty of our natural surroundings here in the lower mainland and the Greater Vancouver Regional District. Northwest fiberglass shingles include;
- 40-year limited product warranty
- 80 mph (128.75 km/hr) wind warranty
- 8 unique, Pacific Northwest colours
- 5-year transferable, complete replacement Right Start warranty coverage
50-year Warranty Fiberglass Shingles
Our Legacy laminate fiberglass roofing shingles are SBS rubberized asphalt shingles with a Class A fire rating and a class 4 rating for impact resistance, the highest rating class possible. These superior shingles are made from a combination of fiberglass and polyester fibers making them super strong and super flexible. They are the strongest laminate roofing shingles on the market yet flexible enough to allow installation even in sub-zero weather.
- 50-year limited product warranty
- 110 mph (177 km/hr) wind warranty
- 15-year limited algae staining warranty
- 9 contemporary colours
- Class 4 impact resistance
- 10-year transferable, complete replacement Right Start warranty coverage
Ask Us for A Roofing Cost Estimate
For more information about Vancouver roofing and roof repairs or if you would like a roofing cost estimate, please email Gutter Doc, the Gutter Protection Company or call Gutter Medic Toll Free at 1-888-851-2911.
“If you want your gutters to work at their best,
no one does it better than The Gutter Doctor!”